Campaigns

Jul 6, 2011

# Feeling # Suka-suka

Good News Bad News


Bad news first. I didn't get the job I wanted. Apparently there were a couple of internal candidates in the interview pool that were "practically already doing the job" to quote the interviewer. One of them got the position. At least I got beat out for a good reason.
Good news. He said he really enjoyed meeting with me and talking to me and that there are a couple of other positions opening up in August. He said to keep checking the website for those and that they'd love to find a way to get me in there.
That makes me feel a little better. The jobs coming up aren't as good as the one I wanted, but it would be a good way to get my foot in the door. I'm also waiting to hear if I get to interview for another position that would be right up my alley as well. While I'm waiting, I hope y'all are praying for me :)

23 comments:

  1. never, never & never give up ok! insyaAllah,where there's a will, there's a way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ridu kat kau num, sbb tak nmpk kau hari ni.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. bui doakan yer..keep trying n never give up k..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insya'allah. Kalau ada rezeki tak kemana. I'll pray for u sis ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. NMo2:hahahahhaha, memandai je, td kan dah nampak
    Bui:thanks bui
    Fiza:thanks. amin

    ReplyDelete
  6. caiyok..caiyok...
    kite berusaha..yg slebihnya bertawakal padaNya..

    Dia lebih mengetahui mana yg terbaik ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. insyaallah, ada rezeki ko tu nnt, teruskan berusaha ye nok...

    ReplyDelete
  8. pinky:yezaaaaaaaaaa
    wahida:insyaallah, doakan beb

    ReplyDelete
  9. takperlah.. mungkin bukan rezeki kali nie.. mana tau akan datang ada peluang yang lebih bagus..

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute mum:insyaallah, doakan ya

    ReplyDelete
  11. just never give up. mybe ALLAH want the best for you. amin=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. insyaAllah ada rejeki lebih besar di masa depan..be cool n good luck dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. jom lepak king sini
    http://ellismelia.blogspot.com/2011/07/ada-orang-kata-namaku-famous.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cik anum,
    Gud luck in whatever you do dear....msred follow you....salam kenal...

    ReplyDelete
  15. jgn give up, cuba lagi akan dtg k :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Salam Anum.Jom join!http://azatiesayang-contest.blogspot.com/2011/07/contest-aku-mahu-jadi-ratu.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. go kak go~
    hehe

    moga di permudahkan kak, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. cik asma: thanks
    deqlis:insyaallah & thanks sis
    msread:thanks ms read. heheheh
    sutera kasih:insyaallah
    siti:go,go,go hehehe
    Edy:betul2

    ReplyDelete
  19. bila nakkan sesuatu kenalah usaha sehingga berjaya.. gagal sekali tak bermakna terus gagal.. cuba lagi.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. aiza:thanks atas kata2 semangat. haha

    ReplyDelete

Suka tak dengan N3 saya, kalau suka dan rasa terhibur boleh la tinggalkan komen anda.. Terima kasih

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

♥Google+ Followers ♥

Happy Moment

Happy Moment
Love u More than u love me

Qudut & Anum

Qudut & Anum

✿YANG RAJIN KOMEN✿

♥ Peminat Anum♥

Labels

Follow Us @ anumkhairil.blogspot.my/