Campaigns

May 6, 2011

Wonderful Dream vs Just A Dream ....

I have... GOALS... I have these wonderful goals since 9, and it is very very very ambitious.!
But, the goals seems somewhat different nowadays...


Back then,
1) I want to be a doctor one day. I want to be an orthopaedic, or anaesthetist, or neurosurgeon if possible.
2) I want to have my own house, and it is so so so sweet if it is designed as my preferences.
3) I want to become a successful woman with high salary.
4) I want to have my own car, and it must be BMW Series.

Now,
1) I want to be a radiographer or maybe a sonographer? Or maybe a lecturer.? Or should I just continue my study......
2) I want to have my own house, and it is damn fun if it is at my hometown.
3) I want to become successful woman, but salary is not a big matter. It is still okay as long as I can survive.
4) I want to have my own car, but I think the small one is much better.


It looks like I need to think again and over again about my GOALS. Each and every step I take must move me toward my goals as my goals will guide and show me what is possible for my life. =)
Share:

2 comments:

Suka tak dengan N3 saya, kalau suka dan rasa terhibur boleh la tinggalkan komen anda.. Terima kasih

Socialize

♥Google+ Followers ♥

Happy Moment

Happy Moment
Love u More than u love me

Qudut & Anum

Qudut & Anum

Labels