Campaigns

Apr 26, 2011

# Feeling # Suka-suka

Before & After

time keep running...
60 secs = 1 min, 60 min = 1hour, 24 hours = 1 day, 7 days = 1 week, 4 weeks = 1 month, 12 months = 1 year, 10 years = 1 decade, 10 decades = 1 century
even standard 1 students knew the conversion..!


and I have a hypothesis; People Changes With Time


I'm not talking nonsense..I really like candy and cold drink before...But recently, I prefer steamboat and hot coffee...


I really love cheese cake..!I can ate 2 pieces at a time...but it's a long story...now, I think want to spit out only by imagine the shape..!don't blame me...it was just a normal reaction...and as I do not like other cake.
Owh, stop talking about foods...!it makes me hungry...Now I remember...when I was little, I always talk about how many dolls I have...and now I always talk about how many times of break-up...and now I always talk about branded bags and cloths..


SMS...!phone is my precious thing..I receive mail for every 10 minutes...!I don't want to talk about how popular I am...just I would rather stay out of bed...But it's such a long long time ago...now, I will prefer to put my phone in the drawer..so I have to wake and walk to turn off the alarm...!


but not all changed..the hypothesis accepted at certain condition..maybe I can say that I am undergoing the maturation process...???

1 comment:

  1. Betul la anum manusia akan berubah mengikut masa

    ReplyDelete

Suka tak dengan N3 saya, kalau suka dan rasa terhibur boleh la tinggalkan komen anda.. Terima kasih

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

♥Google+ Followers ♥

Happy Moment

Happy Moment
Love u More than u love me

Qudut & Anum

Qudut & Anum

✿YANG RAJIN KOMEN✿

♥ Peminat Anum♥

Labels

Follow Us @ anumkhairil.blogspot.my/