Campaigns

Jan 14, 2011

# Feeling # Sad

Accept As Is

Someone close accused me of not carrying out my responsibility well.
It hurts when facts are put blatantly upfront.

Yes, I have erred a lot. I am no saint, and neither am I perfect. I make heaps of mistakes. And for that I am sorry. I accept what I did wrong and try to do better next time. But I’m not going to punish myself forever.

To that someone, if you must know, yes, regrets I have a few.

There is regret when I look back and realize that I could have done more.
Yes, there’s also that remorse feeling when I know some of my actions are not right.

To that someone, I’m not in the business of fault finding.
I have too much in life to be spending time doing that.

I’m sorry if life wasn’t fair with you. Yes, I know, I’ve been there: life is never fair. But it’s fantastic. It’s unique, unrepeatable, one of a kind, beautiful, simple, challenging, sweet, hard…

All you need to do is, take a step back and find reasons to love life.
Lighten up. Accept life as it is.


4 comments:

  1. manusia selalunya x sempurna, sebelum menyalahi org lain, kena kaji diri kita dahulu
    anum dont give up

    ReplyDelete
  2. sedia menerima apa jua kelemahan org lain, baru la bahagia

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabar adalah satu sikap yang paling kuat untuk melawannya

    ReplyDelete

Suka tak dengan N3 saya, kalau suka dan rasa terhibur boleh la tinggalkan komen anda.. Terima kasih

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

♥Google+ Followers ♥

Happy Moment

Happy Moment
Love u More than u love me

Qudut & Anum

Qudut & Anum

✿YANG RAJIN KOMEN✿

♥ Peminat Anum♥

Labels

Follow Us @ anumkhairil.blogspot.my/