Campaigns

Jan 28, 2010

When I'm All Alone

Nobody knows it's empty,
This smile that I wear,
The real one is left in the past,
Bcoz U have left me there...

Nobody knows I'm crying,
They wont even see my tears,
When they think that I'm laughing,
I still wishing U were here...

Nobody knows its painful,
They think that I'm strong,
They say that this wont kill me,
But I wonder if they were wrong...

Nobody knows that I'm praying,
That U will change my mind,
They think that I had let U go,
When U left me behind...

Nobody knows that I miss U,
They think I feel set free,
But I feel like I'm bound with chains,
Trapped in the mystery...

Nobody knows I need U,
They say that I can do it on my own,
But they dont know that I'm crying,
When I'm all alone.....
Share:

1 comment:

  1. sudah menjadi lumrah hidup, kesunyian akan sentiasa dengan kita,

    ReplyDelete

Suka tak dengan N3 saya, kalau suka dan rasa terhibur boleh la tinggalkan komen anda.. Terima kasih

♥Google+ Followers ♥

Happy Moment

Happy Moment
Love u More than u love me

Qudut & Anum

Qudut & Anum